Basement Footings are important part of every foundation construction. Basement footings are made of concrete with reinforcement that it is poured into an excavated area.
- The process begins with detailed excavations for the footing required for the basement slab.
- All reinforcement is supplied and placed on site
- Concrete is supplied and placed in footings.
Roles and Responsibilities: Basement Footings
- Detailed excavations (required for the basement slab)
- Organizing supply of reinforcement and place into required position
- Organize concrete and place in footings
- Supply detailed engineering drawings of work required
- Organize plumber to plumb all agricultural pipes into the drainage that is required for the basement slab- this is usually to a sump pit to be plumbed to storm water system (this is usually organized by the builder. This is a shared responsibility and Roniak Group will work with trades to get the job done)
- Organize electrician (if required) to complete electrical work pre the slab being poured (this is usually organized by the builder. This is a shared responsibility and Roniak Group will work with trades to get the job done)
- Organize relevant building inspections (This is usually organized by either the client or the builder. Roniak Group will work with trades for works required)
Other Related Services Available
Interested in a quote?
we would love to hear from you! Simply fill in the form below and upload a copy of your building plans to get the process started!Get quote
Have a question? We’re here to help! Contact us today to discuss your project and get a quote within 24 hours!